Original topic:

A really wierd text bug

(Topic created on: 03-16-2019 10:36 AM)
ExodusCheese
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
This may sound really wierd. But it's also something to report and I will try to make the most sense of it. Once in a blue moon I will be texting the girlfriend, and this has happened twice now where we will be chatting away and then she will reply back acting all confused to a text I had sent. Couple days later it happened again. So I asked her what the text said that I had sent her and she showed me a screenshot and it literally said something completely different for the last few words of a text than what I had sent. For example. If I were to compare my conversation from my screen to what her screen was showing it was literally completely different words being displayed on both screens for the same text. Why would this happen? Has this happened to anyone else? I use G board for my keyboard. Her device is an older LG running an android operating system. My device is an S9 with most recent update. 
20 Comments
Galaxy S
100percenteffective. its spelt
not pet. just correcting.
SnowCat19 ☆
i try to make sure all is rt. in the name. nicks sometimes are sentimental... i had deleted my primary one. by accident. rt no emoji slam
: /
have a nice day.
0 Likes