Original topic:

A really wierd text bug

(Topic created on: 03-16-2019 10:36 AM)
ExodusCheese
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
This may sound really wierd. But it's also something to report and I will try to make the most sense of it. Once in a blue moon I will be texting the girlfriend, and this has happened twice now where we will be chatting away and then she will reply back acting all confused to a text I had sent. Couple days later it happened again. So I asked her what the text said that I had sent her and she showed me a screenshot and it literally said something completely different for the last few words of a text than what I had sent. For example. If I were to compare my conversation from my screen to what her screen was showing it was literally completely different words being displayed on both screens for the same text. Why would this happen? Has this happened to anyone else? I use G board for my keyboard. Her device is an older LG running an android operating system. My device is an S9 with most recent update. 
Galaxy S
Is there a way you can screenshot it and compare it?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
They did compare the texts with screen shots already 😉
ExodusCheese
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I have found an example and got a picture of both screenshots to be able to show! disregard the sappy love lol!!!

first image is her screen. second is my screen. last 3 words are completely different
Galaxy S
What! "disregard the sappy love".... NEVER! This will haunt you for the rest of your days 😂😂😂
Jk 🙂🐧
ExodusCheese
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
ca35 grand dress is the mind boggling word change lol
Galaxy S
grand dress with the emoticons also missing... very very odd!!
ExodusCheese
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
another time the words were even more changed up spelling Ceasar and a bunch of jiberish. no clue why this happened or what caused it to happen. odd indeed
Galaxy S
sorry ExodusCheese. its so frustrating. when no one helps.
sorry it was on your post.
have a good day and good luck.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
@100PETCENTEFFICTIVE, Can you please refrain from using all capitals in your replies please, really much appreciated.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
is that better, its deleted. sorry
0 Likes