Original topic:

Android 10 Update

(Topic created on: 03-01-2020 01:07 PM)
Shemsky
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Does anyone know when the S9/S9+ will be getting the Android 10 Update? Other forums were saying February 2020, but I haven't received anything. 
18 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
this month, as long as theres no hiccups.. I believe it was around march 13\14 timeframes
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

Didn't you read all the posts about last week? It's said it's been deleted because Google having problems with that update on S9 and it should be out after the 6th of march.

Galaxy S
It's supposed to be the 9th according to both Fido and Telus.
snooksnake
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
don't wish for android 10 it is the worst piece of carbage Samsung put out .I hope Samsung goes belly up with there junk phones.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
And yet you bash people who are fed up with Samsung. I don't understand you
Galaxy S
One UI V2.0 / Android 10 is pretty much a perfect refinement of V1.0 - You clearly have some demons that need to be sorted out.
Hopefully you will get the help you need.
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Some people crying because they didn't get it yet some others don't like it and they're blaming Samsung instead of Google. What a world. Hard To make everyone happy.
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I don't know if I Will upgrade To Android 10 yet ?? My S9 + is soooooo stable like a 100,000.00 Watch 😂 Still love it. Yesterday, I got Youtube music and realized how great is the 3.5 jack 👍
Pupusik
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Totally agree. Loving the stability 😉 Take a watch and wait approach 😃