Original topic:

Android 10 coming to S10 Dec 16 According to Telus

(Topic created on: 12-06-2019 03:15 PM)
cloneofghosts
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

According to the update schedule posted by Telus the S10 will be getting Android 10 on December 16th. Fido/Rogers does not have anything listed for the S10 at the moment. The update can still be delayed so take this information with a grain of salt.

android10.png

17 Comments
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Don't think it's accurate, all the other carriers also updated their lists today with no mention of the S10.
0 Likes
cloneofghosts
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
You're right as they're the only one that mention Android 10 for the S10 so maybe someone jumped the gun? We'll see when the other carriers update next week to see if it's an error.
Galaxy S
Yeah - But Rogers OS Update Schedule is only up to the 12th of December.... So there's that & Who knows if all the Carriers will release the OTA on the same day or even if Telus will release it on the 16th... I know that Rogers often misses their Update Schedule by a day or two 🤞🐧
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Most of the time it is accurate, unless a major bug in the firmware.
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I wouldn't keep my hopes up, my guess is that it's either the December security patch, or we're getting it on January 16th instead of December 😂
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I think it's legit. Latest build is CSKN, from November.
In related news: S9, Note9 Android 10 final release for January here. Or Christmas if they feel generous. Android 10 is finalized for both and unless some showstopping bug is discovered, release is imminent
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes. it's accurate.
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
@CH yeah hopefully, Android 10 will be a nice holiday gift for all of us I hope.
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
that's faster than I thought, amazing job Samsung!
0 Likes