Original topic:

Android 10 coming to S10 Dec 16 According to Telus

(Topic created on: 12-06-2019 06:32 PM)
cloneofghosts
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

According to the update schedule posted by Telus the S10 will be getting Android 10 on December 16th. Fido/Rogers does not have anything listed for the S10 at the moment. The update can still be delayed so take this information with a grain of salt.

android10.png

17 Comments
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

should be correct, this year android 10 already came out months early to germany and other europian countries..it came last week

0 Likes
Galaxy S
@CHMultimedia I'm seeing CSKP Build date November 28th for the US Carriers fwiw 🐧
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Sad for the US then, they'll get the update later. Like how the Note9 update last year was later, we had CSAA and they had CSB3 (which we got later too).
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Hm...
I did hear that for the Note9 beta in USA, they were waiting for T-Mobile optimization codes (and were still making new builds). Last year, the first Note9 in USA with the update were T-Mobile CSB3 IIRC. Those might be carrier-specific builds (even though they are multi-CSC)
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
@CH who cares? US gets everything first anyway.

Plus, they had a beta when we didn't.
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Also, I think the Canadian S9 build will be G960WVLU7DSL1 for Android 10
0 Likes
Galaxy S
the only thing I'm looking forward to on Android 10 is finally using Gmail is dark mode lol
that's it.

oh and we are still waiting for a dark mode for Samsung Members 😉
0 Likes
dejanh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
What about Note 10+? Would love to have my new toy updated just before the holidays. I'm frustrated with all of the little dark mode inconsistencies in Android 9.
0 Likes