Original topic:

Android 10 delayed!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

(Topic created on: 01-24-2020 04:30 PM)
makeanimationssmooth
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Android 10 for s9 is delayed for march **bleep** it 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Samsung will never improve its game, it will always lack behind from other phone companies. Samsung software **bleep** is undealable. It said before s9 will get in january and now look, its delayed to MARCH at the EARLIEST 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Here is current software update schedule:

Galaxy S
Btw, if South Korea gets it by March, we can expect it by April. buddy.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
well right now android 9.0 pie with one U.I works great and its smooth and does everything I need it to do and is getting security patches every month and that should be more important. so I'm not in a hurry.
Galaxy S
you should be, one ui 2 will be a refinement of your already existing one ui 1
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
@makeanimatiossmooth - I'm sure right, but from what I've seen here in the members app and on you tube. android 10 with one U.I 2.0 is not a drastic change from 9.0 pie one U.I 1.0. also sometimes these upgrades take time to roll out because samsung is trying to work out the kinks if you will as much as they can so the grade will at least be decent with out drastic issues. also...but I'm sure most in canada don't do this, but carriers can delay upgrades because they want to test it first before pushing the upgrades to their customers. so really I think the take away on this comment is try not to stress out about these upgrades because it will drive you mad if you care that much about getting the latest and the greatest. because your S9 is running the latest version of 9.0 pie and it's buttery smooth and everything works. so best enjoy that while you can, because android 10 will soon come.
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
@Tbone I couldn't have said it better, my stuff works now, there is no major improvements in the new OS (for me) to make me pull my hair out when my shhhh don't work, like goodlock 🤦‍♂️
I'm happy, I'll stay here. Although I experiment with the wifeys phone bc she doesn't care, she only dials and talks, so apps and all that don't matter.
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
no need to be mad... Samsung one ui 2.0 is buggy right now. maybe waiting for the update to come in march or april is a better deal as almost all the bugs and stability will improve. you should feel grateful that samsung is still giving you the update they could've waited til may to release it. don't take samsung for granted!
Galaxy S
dont take bugs for mistaken my friend
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i know what a bug is when i see one. okay dont get mad at all of us just because your impatient
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Android 10 is a bit buggy. Some of them downright frustrating. Personally, I'm in the same boat as @TBone. Is rather have more timely security updates as that is more important and should take precedence.
Galaxy S
ty VIC20
0 Likes