Agent007
Active Level 1
Ladies and lads,

Just wondering if anybody got the UI 2.0 update on the s9 devices in US or canada so far?

It would be really appreciated if you guys can share date/time you have received the update ( if you already got it or incase you receive it in couple of weeks).

11 Comments
Highlighted
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
It's Scheduled for March 10th in Canada.
Highlighted
Agent007
Active Level 1
Thats wierd cuz one of my friend already got it today. He is with Telus carrier tho
Highlighted
theonecid
Active Level 10
Probably has a US model S9
Highlighted
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
He's confused about what Android version he has - See the link below and the screen shot - Steve01 is a manager with Samsung Canada - One UI V2.0 hasn't been released anywhere for the S9 series - Doesn't matter which Carrier 🐧

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/U-I-2-0-update-for-S9/td-p/3818825
Highlighted
m109h841n
Active Level 4
must be u.s phone
Highlighted
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
Ask your buddy to post a screenshot of About Phone - Software Information... I'm not going to argue the point - No Canadian S9 series device has received One UI V2.0 - Regardless of the Carrier.
Highlighted
mytech
Active Level 10
👍
Highlighted
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
@theonecid Yeah maybe - But I don't care - The OP has made two posts roughly 3 days apart asking about the One UI V2.0 update for the S9 series & he's been answered - Not only here but in a Samsung Chat - Where HE posted that it's been delayed - But still asking... 🙄
Highlighted
Agent007
Active Level 1
Is there any limit on the number of posts (not same)we can make ?
you clearing didn't understand. what i was asking ?
All i was asking is that if somebody already got it or in future get this update. Then pls be kind enough to put the date/time when they recieve it (in the comments below).