Original topic:

Android 10 update - UI 2.0 update on s9 (US/Canada)

(Topic created on: 02-22-2020 01:15 PM)
Agent007
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Ladies and lads,

Just wondering if anybody got the UI 2.0 update on the s9 devices in US or canada so far?

It would be really appreciated if you guys can share date/time you have received the update ( if you already got it or incase you receive it in couple of weeks).

11 Comments
Galaxy S
It's Scheduled for March 10th in Canada.
Agent007
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thats wierd cuz one of my friend already got it today. He is with Telus carrier tho
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Probably has a US model S9
0 Likes
Galaxy S
He's confused about what Android version he has - See the link below and the screen shot - Steve01 is a manager with Samsung Canada - One UI V2.0 hasn't been released anywhere for the S9 series - Doesn't matter which Carrier 🐧

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/U-I-2-0-update-for-S9/td-p/3818825
m109h841n
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
must be u.s phone
Galaxy S
Ask your buddy to post a screenshot of About Phone - Software Information... I'm not going to argue the point - No Canadian S9 series device has received One UI V2.0 - Regardless of the Carrier.
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
👍
Galaxy S
@theonecid Yeah maybe - But I don't care - The OP has made two posts roughly 3 days apart asking about the One UI V2.0 update for the S9 series & he's been answered - Not only here but in a Samsung Chat - Where HE posted that it's been delayed - But still asking... 🙄
Agent007
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Is there any limit on the number of posts (not same)we can make ?
you clearing didn't understand. what i was asking ?
All i was asking is that if somebody already got it or in future get this update. Then pls be kind enough to put the date/time when they recieve it (in the comments below).
0 Likes