Original topic:

Android auto not working with my S10 from Bell Canada

(Topic created on: 10-14-2019 10:17 AM)
SergioYYB
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I spent hours and now days looking for a solution, talk to chat service, even made reset to factory settings, no android auto loading on 2018 Chevrolet truck. My essential PH1 2017 phone and LG V20 work no problem
Need a fix
0 Likes
30 Comments
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I can confirm that my S10 plus works perfectly fine on my Mazda CX3. Try using a different cable or removing the other devices from your Truck to see if it works.
0 Likes
Jmak
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Android working flawlessly on my car as well. Did you update your Android Auto from Google play as I had to update when I connect my phone for the first time.
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Android auto work in my Caravan and i am with Bell also.
I suggest To uninstall Android auto and reinstalled it with your S10 connect with the USB-C cable in your truck
0 Likes
SergioYYB
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I tried your solution 10 min ago, uninstall android auto from my phone, restart the phone, went in my car, plug the s10, and even with no android auto on my phone it was showing android auto connected see screenshot, meaning a version installed in the car... then I installed android auto app on my phone with the cable connected and same bad result, no android auto displaying on my car screen, I connected my silverado by wifi to the router of my house and software in the car and last update on Chevrolet mylink
0 Likes
SergioYYB
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have tried the Samsung original cable, my PH1 cable, and 2 OEM, all 4 cables working with PH1, my model S10 SM-G973W
0 Likes
SergioYYB
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
running last android auto version 4.7.593824
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Check with your Chev dealer to see if Android Auto is installed on the truck infotainment system.
When I bought my 2016 Chev truck I couldn't get it to work till they installed it on the truck and then it worked perfectly
My S10 works with my 2018 Chev truck
0 Likes
SergioYYB
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
it works with my ph1 and LG v20 same truck, see picture with my ph1 attached
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
It could still be something different about Samsung phones
Doesn't hurt to ask the dealer if it could be the problem