Original topic:

Android auto not working with my S10 from Bell Canada

(Topic created on: 10-14-2019 11:25 AM)
SergioYYB
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I spent hours and now days looking for a solution, talk to chat service, even made reset to factory settings, no android auto loading on 2018 Chevrolet truck. My essential PH1 2017 phone and LG V20 work no problem
Need a fix
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Roll back your android auto app🤷♂️
And turn off auto updates for that, well... I would turn it off auto updates for Everything bc I hate the left field, slap in the face,
when it updates and you dunno it did and everything gets all screwy🤦♂️
I been down this
Old town road before. Riiiiiiide
Most I hafta do is
Restart phone
Or ugh
Restart car
🤪
0 Likes
SergioYYB
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
but does not work with my S10 Bell Canada
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Are you trying to connect without a cable as I don't see one in your pictures. Connecting without a cable is new and does not work on S10 and 2018 Chev truck
0 Likes
SergioYYB
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
it is with cable on, I tried all 4 cables without success
0 Likes
SergioYYB
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I gonna email chevrolet and bell, my guess it is something blocking in the samsung layer
0 Likes
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yea that's really odd. Looks like it thinks its connected but it ain't.
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
See my previous post and fix it youselfy 🤦‍♂️🙈🙊🤙
0 Likes
SamungMad
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
in my silverado it works no problem at all. si I am thinking when you go into your panel you see Android auto? and you have the app installed on your S10? and you don't need the usb cable connected it works either way..
0 Likes
SergioYYB
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
thanks for the update, I have a Silverado 2018, when no phone plugged I only see projection, it does stay when I connect my S10, when I connect my PH1 Essential projection switches to Android Auto, do you android auto installed by default on your own Silverado?
0 Likes
SamungMad
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yes I do and that is what you need for your Samsung.. it should be there in your infotainment center if not then get a hold of your dealer...
0 Likes