Original topic:

Android10 BUGS in S9 series or Note 9 PLEASE wrote them here

(Topic created on: 03-09-2020 02:55 PM)
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

Hi everybodies, like i did for my Note10plus, this post is for you.

If you discover a real bug  in your new Android 10 version , please wrote  and describe them here to help Samsung to make a FIX faster.

Please tell us which device you are using S9, S9+, Note9 or to be more accurate give the SM-xyz number

Thanks for helping 

N.B. often, a wipe cache partition can help you to fix corrupt files, you can find how to proceed here :

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Wipe-cache-partition-for-all-devices/m-p/3156063#M19438

15 Comments
SonnyTheMoney
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Now I find my edge panels for Sports Scores gone and my stock market tracker panel gone. Both not available from edge panel settings now.
Reagan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
swipe down for notification panel only works when we swipe from top now. it isnt working when swiped from the middle of the screen like before
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S

I think it might have been @Cprice that found that it was a conflict with one of Good Lock modules that causes this and turning the module off got it working again the way it is supposed to

0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
@CHMultimedia has the data consumption bug been corrected by any chance?
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Too early to tell unfortunately
0 Likes
Kirbymail
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
SM-G960W Crashing 2-3 times daily in random apps and functions. Screen goes black and turns on again after several seconds to lock screen. After I unlock it's back to where I was without losing anything. Bug reports are generated every 1 or 2 days.
0 Likes