Original topic:

Android10: Good News For Galaxy S8 user

(Topic created on: 11-20-2019 06:36 AM)
Earlch
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Is anyone know about the news regarding Galaxy S8 will have an update of Android 10. Also with the One UI 2.0.

Found this while viewing post from Wherenote10update. Instead express of my frustrated towards the lower level member that lack in explore skills, found another news more interesting.

As we discuss before, there is no update Android 10 with the One Ul 2.0 on Galaxy S8. But now it change and it's very good news for S8 user.

Anyway congratulations S8 in advance, but just stay calm down since the update not in there yet. I will explore more on that news later.

Ps: If you know about this, Why keep it for yourself. Everyone in this community need to know especially to the Galaxy S8 user. Please be considerate & helpful member. In the future, it's possible Beta programs will come to our region with our good performance. 
8 Comments
UnknownUser
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
mine, too?? ^^
0 Likes
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Your meaning is S10..? That'll probably get an Updates and also the 1st on Scheduled in samsung notices.😂🤣
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I think I should away from Samsung Members apps for a while now.😁😅
0 Likes
UnknownUser
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
where are you going??
0 Likes
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mspoweruser.com/android-10-for-the-samsung-galaxy-s8/amp/
It's true originally Android 10 not apply to S8 phone as stated in the article but NOW Samsung have change the plan which offer S8 series the update as well.
0 Likes
AzmieZ
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
it will be great if Samsung scrap their 2 years only support for their devices especially for a flagship or former flagship. S8 still have the hardware capabilities to run Android 10 or even Android 11. But who knows what Samsung will do.🤣 the longer they supported older devices, the less new devices sales they get I guess😂
0 Likes
CrystalLoops
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
My A30 is getting it in January , wait so the S8 can get the One UI 2 , my dad thinks he can't get it because it already had 2 major updates , can't wait to see the new update , One UI 2 on my phone and his in a few months
0 Likes
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I'm still not sure about this news.. and I don't see any update regarding this matter. Later I will check it again. Samsung is own by Korean company, they're full of drama, well you also can see their K-drama or K-POP now popular in worldwide.😅😓
0 Likes