Original topic:

Anyone used the official Samsung cases for the 10 series?

(Topic created on: 01-08-2020 05:23 PM)
seobro
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hi all. 
I've only got one case for my phone as of now and am looking into investing in another case. I've been interested in the official Samsung cases, specifically the Silicone and Leather case. 

I was wondering if anyone's used them before. I had the Silicone case on my S9+ last year and was wondering how it compares, if anyone also knows.

I'm not interested in a protective case because I'm not in a rough work environment, baby my phone and also have the Whitestone Dome on my phone. 

Cheers.
12 Comments
jgohil
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
hello @seobro currently I am using Note 10+ Silicon case. It is very nice and handy case. Actually it has premium feel while using it.
seobro
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
thank you for the feedback!
0 Likes
dejanh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I always use both of those cases. Had them on my S10+ and now the Note 10+. Being a bulky phone already, the Note gets even bulkier with the leather case, but the feel is nice. The leather is slippery to start, so I suggest rubbing some oil into it if you have it. I usually borrow some of my wife's almond oil (just one or two small drops). The case is the best leather case you can get for the Note 10+. Silicone case is also nice because it provides added grip. Only downside is that pocket lint sticks to the silicone, but you can just blow it off.
seobro
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
awesome, thanks so much for the reply. which of the two do you prefer?
0 Likes
dejanh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I like both for different uses. Leather is always classy and better to dress up the phone when I'm going out. Silicone for everyday use.
Jody1827
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have used both for my s10. I loved the leather at first but then the material cracked and it got ugly. had it for a few months. for the silicone one I love it cause it sorta protects it but is slim. my only issue is it picks up anything that will stick so if u put it in your pocket you will need to rub off residue.
seobro
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
that's sucky... the leather one really seems appealing. Thanks for your reply though 😋
0 Likes
dejanh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
For what it's worth, I've never had any issue as described above. I've owned multiple leather cases.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
im using the Protective Cover Case with stand silver color and its good.. hehe.. not slippery.. - Note 10 plus
0 Likes