Original topic:

Apple music

(Topic created on: 05-09-2020 03:08 PM)
peeeenk
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I was just wondering if anyone else has apple music on an S10 and has had problems with it since the recent update. 

I contacted Apple and all their troubleshooting has fixed nothing so wondering if its my phone? 
0 Likes
6 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi peeeenk,

Did you try

-uninstalling and reinstalling the application

-clear cache for the application

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to report the issue to the app developer to fix the issue. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
hola
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
😓😓😓😔😔
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Whatever you do DO NOT take your Apple device into the store. They will find some bogus issue and try to sell you a new device and say your data is unrecoverable which is false. Wait for an app update of the suggested fix doesn't work.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Quiere ablar
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
No! no!! don't type endless emails... 🤦

Do the wipe cache thingy @Cassidy https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Wipe-cache-partition-for-all-devices-EN-FR/td-p/3156063

(this is so redundant🤦, why can't the update do this whilst updating😣)

If that don't help you should either update the app or roller back that app 🤷

If you still have issues you might wanna backup with smartswitch and factory reset 🙃
once you get er rocking 🤙👍 turn off auto updates so you don't get smacked in the face again 🤦

Non! non!! ne tapez pas les e-mails sans fin ... 🤦

Faites le cache du truc @Cassidy https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Wipe-cache-partition-for-all-devices-EN-FR/td-p/3156063

(c'est tellement redondant🤦, pourquoi la mise à jour ne peut-elle pas faire cela pendant la mise à jour😣)

Si cela ne vous aide pas, vous devez soit mettre à jour l'application, soit restaurer cette application 🤷

Si vous avez toujours des problèmes, vous pouvez vouloir sauvegarder avec smartswitch et réinitialiser les paramètres d'usine factory
une fois que vous êtes sur le point de basculer, désactivez les mises à jour automatiques pour ne plus vous faire gifler le visage 🤦
0 Likes