Original topic:

Apps that have been updated to One UI

(Topic created on: 02-19-2019 08:43 AM)
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung Pay (only has a new app icon, the UI itself hasn't changed), Samsung Pass (new app icon and new UI, it's permanently dark now for Oreo users), Samsung email (new app icon and new UI), Smart things (Same app icon but a completely new UI), Galaxy Apps (renamed to "Galaxy Store", new app icon, and a new UI). Samsung Themes (renamed to " Galaxy Themes", new app icon, and a new UI).

On an unrelated note, can the Galaxy S7 PLEASE get Pie? My phone is starting to look inconsistent with all these new app icons and I refuse to use an icon pack or another theme.
19 Comments
Galaxy S
I was running Pie on my S7 before I sold it - The S7 is the last North American Samsung device that does not have a Locked Bootloader - So you can Flash TWRP & whatever Custom Roms are available 🐧
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I hope someone makes a One UI rom though.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I haven't checked as I no longer have the S7 - But I wouldn't be surprised if a Dev has or is working on a One UI port for the S7 - Best thing to do is search on XDA 😉🐧
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
True, maybe when the Note FE gets it someone will be able to work on it since that both phones have the same aspect ratio, cameras, and SoC.
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
When are they updating Samsung Members with One UI
Galaxy S
What do you mean - The app? it's working fine (well as well as it did on Oreo) or do you mean something else?
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Not that it's not working fine but it doesn't have the One UI theme and feel...
Galaxy S
@Yoshi have a look at this One UI port from the S9: 🐧

https://youtu.be/VVfTr5v2O18
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I dunno seems kinda sketchy.
0 Likes