Original topic:

Biometrics

(Topic created on: 11-08-2019 12:50 PM)
strangecloud
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Is anyone running the Android 10 beta? I have an awesome screen protector but it stops the fingerprint sensor from working. My question is, did samsung remove the fingerprint security settings from android 10? Or is it still an unlock option and okay for banking and such. I'm just trying to weigh the pros and cons of "epicly safe screen, and super convenient unlocking and use" Sensor or Protector...lol
7 Comments
Galaxy S
Yes the FP scanner works on the One UI Beta v2.0 & in fact it's improved in speed & accuracy.

What Screen Protector are you using?
Most Temp Glass screen protectors should be viewed with caution - Whitestone Dome Tempered Glass works perfectly - If Applied properly 🐧
strangecloud
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Thank you!
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If you got the 2nd update, the update comes with the Biometrics update too so keep that in mind
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Dunno if it's the same as 9, but in settings, search "sensitivity" on mine there is an option to increase sensitivity bc you have a screen protector 🤷‍♂️
Galaxy S
Depending on what Screen Protector he has ("Awesome" isn't a brand) That could be his issue? I know that it's not an issue with Whitestone...🐧
Yes there's a Setting to increase the Touch Sensitivity on the S10+
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Nice 1 Shaggy 😊 I don't need that setting either (Whitestone here too), perfect screenshot! You always on the ball 🤪🙃🤙👍🤷♂️
ToddG
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
how can I get android 10 for my S10+? my brother has a One+ and always goads me about their os update speeds...😔
0 Likes