Original topic:

Bixby issues

(Topic created on: 08-25-2017 09:49 AM)
Braydon
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Is anyone else having issues with a lot of commands when using Bixby? When I ask her many of the available commands, she constantly replies with "Hmm, something's not right." or "I ran into a few hiccups. Let's try again later." I've only been able to get a few commands to actually work, and only occasionally. The attached screenshot is only one example.5b86b015-720e-4563-8acd-2865eb23fe0a.jpg
22 Comments
da6ixbarber
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bixby keeps just turning on randomly and like just asking like the randomest questions somebody help me
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @Braydon, as other members have already commented, ensure that you're speaking to Bixby slowly and clearly to help it understand you. Also, make sure that you're not giving commands in an especially noisy environment. Bixby is new, so it's still learning and improving. We're hoping to work out any issues quickly and would appreciate everybody's patience. Thanks!

-Nick
Braydon
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for the reply @Nick! Alright, I will try that. I just wondered if there was anything specific (like changing a setting or something like that) that anyone's been able to figure out to make it work better. But I totally understand that it's new and isn't going to be perfect right away, so I'll be patient with it. Thanks again!
0 Likes