Original topic:

Blue box around Icon on home screen

(Topic created on: 07-25-2017 12:35 AM)
DaveS14
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Does anyone else every get this blue box around an app icon on their home screen? And does anyone know why it happens? It happens randomly when I use the back key to close an app and go to the home screen. The box goes away as soon as i touch the screen. 9ce577e4-e0d7-43e9-8004-4d132e0d839a.jpg
0 Likes
5 Comments
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I know that there's an accessibility option I believe that highlights your clicks
0 Likes
DaveS14
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I checked all my accessibility options and they are all turned off.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I've only seen that Blue box around an icon when I was controlling my S8+ using a gamepad
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @DaveS14, as fellow member @Jonathan34 has already stated, that is definitely related to an accessibility option. Since you've already ensure that all options are disabled, the blue box should no longer be appearing. Please give your device a restart to see if that will help resolve the issue. Thanks!

-Nick
DaveS14
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
The blue box still shows up randomly even after I restarted my phone. And if I press the home button it moves to the bottom right corner. Could it be an app on my phone that causes this because its happened on my old phone as well before?
0 Likes