Original topic:

Bluetooth disconnecting

(Topic created on: 04-28-2018 05:11 AM)
jimmiethehead
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
My Bluetooth keeps disconnecting from my car since the update I ran last night any idea why? I need to keep repairing the phone to the car and then it only lasts about 2 or 3 minutes before it drops again.
0 Likes
8 Comments
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
try unpairing your device with your vehicle. ensure you forget the device in your car's stereo before repairing. also you can try clearing your system cache prior to pairing your device.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Go in Settings and type in the search bar Reset Network. There should be a single option. Select and proceed. Then try again to connect
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey members, thanks for your support.
Hey @jimmiethehead, could you please tell us after trying what other members recommended? Thanks!

- Wonchul
0 Likes
couse
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
remove the device from your connected list from your vehicle and on your phone then repair them. this should help you out
0 Likes
jimmiethehead
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Thank you all but unfortunately none of this has helped. The phone will not stay paired. It is the phone as my wife's phone will stay paired.
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
your last option would be a factory reset. if you're up to it, backup your data using smart switch first and once you've reset, restore your data
0 Likes
Anks29
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
even the factory reset won't help. I'm experiencing similar issues with the phone's bluetooth and its really frustrating. @Samsung please come up with a fix ASAP
0 Likes
Kariekari
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Having the same issue. Bluetooth disconnects randomly to my car audio and my wireless headphones. Restarting the phone is the only way to get it to reconnect or "find" the devices again. It's getting worse as time goes on. Started out once a day, now it's happening every few minutes
0 Likes