Original topic:

Bring back 'Auto Fix' button on Samsung Gallery.

(Topic created on: 07-03-2018 04:15 AM)
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung Gallery used to have a feature called 'Auto Fix', which used to fix the brightness, sharpness etc. automatically. But recently that feature is not available anymore. iOS still have this feature. Please bring it back.
Also, the current Samsung Gallery photo interface is a mess. Why make a separate option named 'Photo Editor Pro' when the editor features are already shown on the image interface?! Either debloat the interface and keep them inside the editor, or get rid of the so called Photo Editor Pro.
Samsung really needs to listen to the consumers and improve their software. Since Samsung is so busy copying and replacing every single Google apps, why not at least make them taking feedback from the consumers??

The experience with Samsung softwares are going downhill day by day.. 0873c348-becb-4259-814d-a1c34680a375.jpg
7 Comments
shady
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
If you click on the 3 circles, you will get the option to auto fix the photo 035db71d-5a94-47b8-b804-b4abac5f5de0.jpg
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Is that fixes the photo or changes the filter? I notice it changes the filter, before it used to keep the original image filter and fix sharpness, brightness etc..
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
the second button at the bottom I think is auto fix coloring and such. or at least when I click that and then auto it seems to make pictures better
0 Likes
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
It seems to change the color filter completely though.. Before it used to fix sharpness, contrast etc. But yeah it makes better.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @RichMan, we are sorry to hear about your experience with missing feature after Oreo update. I will make sure to forward to development team and hope to see the change in the future release! Thanks for your feedback!

- Wonchul
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Thanks Wonchul. Please do improve the software. We pay a fortune for Samsung flagship and we certainly expect the software to be better than or at least on par with iOS.
0 Likes
ras
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
hey it's greg
0 Likes