Original topic:

Bummmmer :(

(Topic created on: 12-21-2017 05:07 PM)
Mawomo
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @Nick @shirley and @VictorKim

I received this email on December 14th and got completely carried away with work and personal issues.
I just saw this email this morning, and I responded right away, however I dont think I was one of the original 10 who responded, but as per the email I will receive an alternative gift, which is still appreciated.

Thank you!b5cdc911-1460-4c62-8a3f-af7230e241ac.jpg
0 Likes
14 Comments
Mawomo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Hey everyone, quick update, I got an email back from Shirley, and she is sending me the Gear Level On headphones!! YAY cant wait to try them out!! @Nick and @Shirley, thank you so much for the alternative gift!
I am very excited :)
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @Mawomo, no worries, I know that rewards are being done this month a little bit differently than how we normally proceed. However, rest assured that everyone will get something, even if you don't make the "first 10" for the gift that's announced. We'll definitely follow up with an alternative. This is just because there are quite a few promotional items going out in December, and we want to make things as efficient as possible so everybody gets their gifts asap! :)

-Nick
0 Likes
Mawomo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
thanks for the update @Nick, I love my Level On headphones!!
0 Likes
Canadaharry
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I've been a Samsung user ever since note one and then 2 then 3 and then 4 and now the S8 and I got no email gift offer ever!
0 Likes
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
The gifts being rewarded are for activity and membership within this community. Post comments, suggestions, reviews and help others out and you will be noticed. That's how they reward your loyalty within the Samsung community app.
0 Likes