Original topic:

Bummmmer :(

(Topic created on: 12-19-2017 09:38 AM)
Mawomo
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @Nick @shirley and @VictorKim

I received this email on December 14th and got completely carried away with work and personal issues.
I just saw this email this morning, and I responded right away, however I dont think I was one of the original 10 who responded, but as per the email I will receive an alternative gift, which is still appreciated.

Thank you!b5cdc911-1460-4c62-8a3f-af7230e241ac.jpg
0 Likes
14 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Me too. I answered one HOUR after because my phone was on mute, yet I was already too late. But hey, a gift is a gift and it is already something no other OEM does, so thank you Samsung!
Galaxy S
Well...I have to say this is a different post rather than the normal posts we see regarding these gifts which are...."Is this legit??" LOL

Hey @Mawomo and @CHMultimedia sorry you guys wont be getting the VR! You will receive an alternative gift and I would think it would be something you use even more like the gear fit 2 or another fitness tracker, chin up. We all appreciate how much you guys help out here :)
shaggyskunk
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Nice thoughts 😊🐧
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for the nice words SnowCat19! Looking forward to the "alternate" gift!
0 Likes
Jmak
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
They'll gives you alternate gift I am sure. Just wait for response. I hope they give you gear fit 2 if you dont have a fitness tracker already. I got one today and its awesome, I love it.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
your all too kind! just being honest as I ok now the VR is cool and all but who knows the alternative gift might be better :) always keep your chin up 😄
0 Likes
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I offered my Gear VR to another member because I have 2 and I just received an email that I'm getting level on headphones as the alternative gift. Check your email :)
Thanks Samsung, Nick and Shirley.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I just got it too! But I already have a headset from AKG (which is now part of Samsung)
0 Likes
MAP
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hope to get sometime this surprise in my email :) these kind of gesture make me love even more samsung over apple! Apple make you pay everything lol!
0 Likes