Original topic:

CENTRAL ADVICE CENTER

(Topic created on: 01-24-2020 03:58 AM)
makeanimationssmooth
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Please list your issues, advice, recommendations, or suggestions to improve the quality of samsung phones. With your help, we can make samsung great again or better. 😉

Comment below your advice and I'll add it on here. Be sure to be exhaustive and precise in order for the advice to be comprehensible by Samsung devs. If you do not agree with a suggestion, please dont attack it and discuss about it nicely. THANKS.

2. Add a smart feature integrated into the keyboard which shows emojis as you type certain words above in the suggestion area. (Will make for easier typing)

3. Improve camera performance especially for phones with 4gb ram like s9. It takes quite a while, 3 to 4 seconds, to open camera app through power key and even more delay when switching between cameras. (Clearing cache does not work)

4. Improve ram partitioning for optimal performance. 

5. When typing digits in the calculator app, the numbers start off relatively small and get smaller with the addition of more numbers. Making the first few digits when you are typing would be pleasing and would match the theme of one ui 2, if made bigger and a bit more bolder.

6. Make widgets more intuitive and round corners to fit in with one ui 2

7. Improve the video editor option in gallery by allowing over lapping clips and a better timeline

8. Allow an option to block calls, but not messages or vice versa

9. Make access to mobile data in settings easier, intuitive, and accessible. Preferably on the settings page itself like iOS

10. Include animations in the messages app
16 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
DRAM is not used for AR or Live Focus (for example my Tab S6 has no DRAM but has both). It's used for Super Slow Motion and image-stacking noise reduction.
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I dont know, I read these posts and i feel like this 🤢
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Then why isn't the S9 getting live focus video or AR doodle?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
it's because of the sensors and additional cameras, lol nice try
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Live Focus Video might be reserved to the S9+ only. Otherwise it's just an arbitrary decision as there's literally nothing preventing the S9/N9 from getting those features.
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Has nothing to do with the additional cameras, and they have the same sensors.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
lol no
0 Likes