Please list your issues, advice, recommendations, or suggestions to improve the quality of samsung phones. With your help, we can make samsung great again or better. 😉
Comment below your advice and I'll add it on here. Be sure to be exhaustive and precise in order for the advice to be comprehensible by Samsung devs. If you do not agree with a suggestion, please dont attack it and discuss about it nicely. THANKS.
1. Improve auto brightness sensors through easy software updates
2. Add a smart feature integrated into the keyboard which shows emojis as you type certain words above in the suggestion area. (Will make for easier typing)
3. Improve camera performance especially for phones with 4gb ram like s9. It takes quite a while, 3 to 4 seconds, to open camera app through power key and even more delay when switching between cameras. (Clearing cache does not work)
4. Improve ram partitioning for optimal performance.
5. When typing digits in the calculator app, the numbers start off relatively small and get smaller with the addition of more numbers. Making the first few digits when you are typing would be pleasing and would match the theme of one ui 2, if made bigger and a bit more bolder.
6. Make widgets more intuitive and round corners to fit in with one ui 2
7. Improve the video editor option in gallery by allowing over lapping clips and a better timeline
8. Allow an option to block calls, but not messages or vice versa
9. Make access to mobile data in settings easier, intuitive, and accessible. Preferably on the settings page itself like iOS
Example: I'll have my tuner for my car and my radar detector app running in the background. this is what ram is for. Now if my phone needed more ram to open something else, it would close the last app I had open.
It's been a sales pitch for the phone market for a long time. New phone would still work fine 4 gigs of ram since android takes around 2 gigs to run smoothly the rest is for background running of apps. Simple!
It's ok to admit you're wrong I personally screw up everyday. this is human nature 👍
Vape, the camera takes only a handful of MBs of RAM. If your RAM usage is constantly high to not even let a few MBs left for camera prefetching, it means you have too much background junk and your phone is saturated. Delete Facebook and their junk to instantly free 25% of your RAM. Problem solved.
It doesn't, the camera has its own special type of RAM. Ever since the S9, Samsung phones have had DRAM in their cameras, this might explain why they did so much AI stuff since that like Scene Optimizer and AR Emoji. The S10 has more DRAM than the S9, which explains why the S9 won't get Live Focus Video or AR Doodle with its One UI 2 update. Despite both phones having the same sensor, the S10 has more DRAM which results in better night photography and AI stuff (the 30 or so added Scene optimization modes).