Original topic:

Calendar Agenda View

(Topic created on: 12-20-2017 03:52 AM)
SheldonBK
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Many other calendar apps have agenda view. It's a much more productive and easy to see view on everything coming up in your calendar. See Google Calendar or BlackBerry calendar for examples of well executed calendar views. Honestly I'm actually shocked it's not already there
0 Likes
12 Comments
spaminathan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Which app is the suggestion for? The Samsung Calendar app?
0 Likes
SheldonBK
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes
0 Likes
spaminathan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Ah ok. I don't use that one, but there is a list (agenda) view widget for the home screen. The same view in the app would be helpful too though, no doubt!0355bd2e-f828-448e-b0d3-10a59b08587d.jpg
0 Likes
A11
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
If your calendar is Sync with Bixby, then Bixby will send you notification just like Google assistant give notification on upcoming events
0 Likes
SheldonBK
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
thanks for the workaround ideas. I just got my device recently & still have to setup Bixby
0 Likes
Galaxy S
When you say agenda view, do you mean seeing the monthly view at the top and the appointments for the date selected at the bottom?
0 Likes
SheldonBK
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I mean that the calendar will look like all appointments in consecutive order with no spaces between them for time, but of course each will have the date and time. The date will appear at the top of all appointments or calendar items for that date.
0 Likes
Giobella
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I know this is an old thread but the recent update has changed my view of the Samsung calendar. How do I change it back to the above? I'm finding it difficult to read my calendar at the moment

0 Likes
SheldonBK
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
This is what I'm looking for. It's by far the most productive and useful way to look at a calendar. To me it's a basic function and without it, I choose to use another calendar app. This is from BlackBerry calendar. I took this a while back to show them a bug (in sequence of items). Google calendar has the same feature.c1f639a8-c143-4fa5-a45c-db8bfbc213b0.jpg
0 Likes