Original topic:

Caller ID and Spam Protection Not working after One UI update

(Topic created on: 04-02-2019 02:17 PM)
cesarkab
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Good day group,

I noticed that after the One UI update the anti spam protection in my S8 seems to be misbehaving? Not sure if anyone has seen this yet?  Although it's  enabled after sometime it will turn itself off. So the end result is that mktg  calls, etc. are no longer marked down as it used to by the phone app. This is very annoying specially due to those robocalls, etc that come in while at work or at late hours at night/early mornings.i have dnd eanbled to handle those late calls or early ones but can't cover the normal hours. 

This is the first time that I noticed this I'm not sure if it may be a bug?  Would appreciate to hear from others if they have noticed this as well. Thanks. 

0 Likes
12 Comments
Galaxy S
It also turns off for me after a while...
0 Likes
Hny
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
same here, its happening. i m on note 8
0 Likes
Toludee
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same here turning off by itself
0 Likes
cesarkab
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Its really weird ... hopefully this will be addressed by dev's since it seems to be a bug. oh well ... guess that things will keep surfacing. 😳
0 Likes
cesarkab
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@ Community_Moderator is there something that could be done to fix this issue? Please help. Thanks.
0 Likes
sam007
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
hi I am getting the same issue
0 Likes
cesarkab
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@ Shaggyskunk1 so I tried resetting the phone since other things were not working as they used to. That was my bad. However it seems that the issue persists ...spam protection turns itself off. What troubles me is that I have not heard back from Samsung. Any ideas?? Would like to have this corrected. Thanks
0 Likes
nites12
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
same problem here without a solution😦
0 Likes
cesarkab
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I guess that this issue will go unanswered. It seems that the mod does not care.
0 Likes