Original topic:

Camera S10+ Auto Mode

(Topic created on: 05-10-2019 05:14 PM)
Samsung_ben86
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Both photos were taken in the Subway of Montreal (Under Neon Lights), both in automatic mode, both taken at the same time, almost same spot.. The one on the left taken with my S10+ and the one on the right by my friend’s P30pro. Obviously, floor is not green ... I called Samsung's customer service, sent the picture, and right of the bat,  they accused me of putting filters... Why would I do that !? It's my 2nd S10+ in 2 months and they all have the same problem. The camera has a real bad software. Please, tell me I'm not alone noticing this problem. Thank you !!!

thumbnail_20190510_103907.jpg

0 Likes
7 Comments
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
defective camera . it's hard to believe there is no filter on that pic, are you using the native camera app
0 Likes
Samsung_ben86
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

Trust me, no filters there. I need to use pro mode to get the proper colours.. But it's only in "kinda" low-light situation. 

0 Likes
Galaxy S
It'd be interesting to see if you used the Google Camera for the S10+ and then compare the results 🤔
Here's the link to the xda Thread for the S10 Snapdragon series if you are interested 🐧

https://www-xda--developers-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.xda-developers.com/take-better-pictures-o...
0 Likes
Samsung_ben86
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

I'll try. I'll post both pictures asap!

0 Likes
Galaxy S
There's two files that need to be downloaded from what I see - The Camera apk & the Config zip - But yeah very interesting to see if it's the hardware or software 👍
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Try to use pro mode and change the light. Maybe scene mode is doing this?
0 Likes
Samsung_ben86
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

When the sunlight hits my blue curtains, we can perceive a hint of red, SLIGHTLY red. In manual mode, with the right settings, the picture is true to what I see, but in automatic mode, it's up to you to judge. I hate this phone. And it's not a problem with my device, it's my second S10 + in two months. I already had the same problem. It's a question of camera software. It's mediocre, embarrassing ... Oh, and my bed is BLUE !!!!

20190512_115441.jpg20190512_115913.jpg

0 Likes