Original topic:

Camera S20 plus slow motion

(Topic created on: 10-29-2020 09:53 PM)
Odysseas
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

Hello.

I was playing with my camera and I noticed something weird. As you can see at the video when I change to slow motion and super slow motion the camera gets barker and blurry and with lower resolution. And when I am one video and tap the super steady mode again it gets lower resolution and darker . 

Is this a problem of the phone ?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
It is normal if getting blur when switching between modes. My phone did the same too. For super slow motion, you need daylight brightness. If you are using in bedroom, you see the screen darker and tell you "For best result, record in bright natural light"

Your phone is fine. No problem at all. 🙂

View solution in context

4 Comments
Solution
Galaxy S
It is normal if getting blur when switching between modes. My phone did the same too. For super slow motion, you need daylight brightness. If you are using in bedroom, you see the screen darker and tell you "For best result, record in bright natural light"

Your phone is fine. No problem at all. 🙂
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Thanks Tallman.

Hi Odysseas, Please try the resolution provided by Tallman and let us know if you need any further help.

Odysseas
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
thank you everyone.

I test it again outside and its working perfectly.
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

HI Odysseas, Glad that your issue got resolved. Please take the time to accept Tallman's comment as solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

0 Likes