Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Camera S9+ vs S10

(Topic created on: 04-28-2019 03:46 AM)
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Hmm it seems from the videos on YouTube that the quality of the pictures and videos seem to be not as good on the S10. Night pictures especially. Overly bright on the S10 is not better. Seems to be more noise.

I saw that outdoor pictures and videos seemed les saturated in the S10. Warmth of colors is less on the S10. What do you think? I think I will stay with my S9+.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
sully
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I have the S10 plus. I suggest you dont upgrade. The upgrade only makes sense for S8 users, not the S9. Wait for the s11

View solution in context

11 Comments
Galaxy S
I'm tempted to get the S10+ just because it's the latest version - BUT the holes in the otherwise awesome display & you can't use Substratum!! Although now there is a method to apply custom Themes but Samsung's decision to block on the S8 series & Note8 & S10 series running One UI is a BIG DEAL!
Fortunately you can still use Substratum on the S9 series & Note9 👍👍👍🤞🤞🤞
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
What? I can still use Substratum on my Note 9? I thought it was on the chopping block too! Well happy morning to me lol
Solution
sully
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I have the S10 plus. I suggest you dont upgrade. The upgrade only makes sense for S8 users, not the S9. Wait for the s11
Galaxy S
Hopefully Samsung will hide the Selfie Cameras on the S11🤞🤞🤞🤞🐧
Thanks @sully for the confirmation 👍 🐧
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Although wide picture and depth camera are good additions ...I really don't understand why the S10 can't beat the Pixel 3 XL ....on picture quality. Samsung will need to improve its camera picture quality for sure for the s11.
0 Likes
sully
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hey @Shaggy. Yes while I hope the selfies camera are going to be hidden too in next years device, however the punch hole camera honestly never really bothers. It's out of site, due to perception. Here watch this video , skip to 2:35 and watch on landscape .
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I do notice the selfie cameras on my S10+ It's quite conspicuous depending on what you are looking at - My 2 cents 🐧
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
S9 and S10 have nearly same main camera sensor. So the notice will be very little
0 Likes
sully
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
@fuggry, The camera hardware on the S10 is excellent but the software is utter garbage, that's why alot of S10 users download GCam. This makes the picture as good as the one on the Pixel. All thanks to a better post processing software. Even the night mode works perfectly.
0 Likes