Original topic:

Camera Upgrades... S10+

(Topic created on: 06-13-2019 03:39 PM)
Choquette67
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hey guys,

I'm hearing Samsung pushed camera upgrades to most of his s10 devices yet I don't recall any updates being pushed to my device. I still haven't received the dedicated camera Night Mode either.

Am I the only one and if not, does anybody know when to expect such upgrades ? (I'm not looking for an exact date, maybe a ballpark number at best)

Thanks guys
0 Likes
7 Comments
thebigguy86
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
the A8 got the night mode lol
0 Likes
Galaxy S
The Exynos variant has apparently received the Night Mode for the Camera - As of now the Snapdragon variant is still waiting for the update - G-Cam works great for Night Sight - Here's the link I'm using on my S10+ If you're interested 🐧

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-0IPqg_Uh0YWXHs7z1_31XARuZeRqzlp/view?usp=drivesdk
0 Likes
Choquette67
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
thanks for the feedback, I already have it set up as well. I was wondering if I go totally out of touch after being gone for two weeks. seems like I am not.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Depends on where you went - LOL 😂
0 Likes
Choquette67
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
nowhere interesting enough to discuss haha
0 Likes
sully
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
@Shaggy, I'm excited for March 2090 when my S10 will finally receive the night mode
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I guess S9 and S10 will both recieve Night Mode in the update that's already out in Europe (June update). Canada is always left behind in the dust.
0 Likes