Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Camera needs to be quiet!

(Topic created on: 08-14-2019 08:39 AM)
CinnamonSarah
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
How do I get my GalaxyS8+ camera to NOT make shutter click sounds??   

If I am taking a pic at a ceremony or of my sleeping pup, etc. I do not need my digital phone camera to make its **bleep** sound effects!!!

Advice, please.
11 Comments
CinnamonSarah
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
**bleep** replaced my use of the word F A K E here ...

WTH?!
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
ya I know it'd been an on going joke here on the forums. 😂
asshu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
if i had to do this, i turn my phone to silent or vibrate and then take pic. hope this helps.
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
@CinnamonSarah, if you have Good Lock installed you use Routines to create a routine that will silence the camera whenever it is launched. I've added a screenshot of the routine I create to silence the camera shutter sound.
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Easy way to do things!
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
I THINK that there are/maybe some regulations regarding a "requirement" that the Camera needs to be heard??

Have a look at the link below 🐧

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note-9/Disable-Camera-Noise-NOW-SOLVED/td-p/379666/page/3
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
wow, looking at that community, talk about a bunch of self entitled babies... turn the system volume down, and voila, problem solved...I think they're upset the can't take secret up-skirt pictures
CinnamonSarah
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Turning the system volume down was the wrong answer.

And I am not one to care for what's up anyone's skirts, unless it's m'frock! So, ding-ding, you lose... again.

You remind me of how my gr. 8 teacher used to point out how fitting the word is, that is made from the first three consecutive letters in "assume." He was a pretty memorable teacher... Taught us 30 yrs ago that what is happening now had started back then, under puppeted Reagan-omics, and the lies of Trickle-Down Economic Theory.

Anyways, have a day, carr0498
😜
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
actually, turning down the system volume is the correct answer. the shutter sound goes away. as for the skirt pics, my message was for comedic purposes referring to the people in the link of the post I was replying to, so looks like the losses are yours for the taking. you remind me of a stupid teenager I know who thinks they know the answers even though they never bothered to try the resolution given because perhaps you're too lazy. dunno anyways, have a nothing day.
0 Likes