CinnamonSarah
Active Level 1
How do I get my GalaxyS8+ camera to NOT make shutter click sounds??   

If I am taking a pic at a ceremony or of my sleeping pup, etc. I do not need my digital phone camera to make its **bleep** sound effects!!!

Advice, please.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Cprice
Expert Level 2
@CinnamonSarah, if you have Good Lock installed you use Routines to create a routine that will silence the camera whenever it is launched. I've added a screenshot of the routine I create to silence the camera shutter sound.

View solution in original post

Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
I THINK that there are/maybe some regulations regarding a "requirement" that the Camera needs to be heard??

Have a look at the link below 🐧

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note-9/Disable-Camera-Noise-NOW-SOLVED/td-p/379666/page/3

10 Comments
CinnamonSarah
Active Level 1
**bleep** replaced my use of the word F A K E here ...

WTH?!
TBone
Active Level 9
ya I know it'd been an on going joke here on the forums. 😂
asshu
Beginner Level 2
if i had to do this, i turn my phone to silent or vibrate and then take pic. hope this helps.
Cprice
Expert Level 2
@CinnamonSarah, if you have Good Lock installed you use Routines to create a routine that will silence the camera whenever it is launched. I've added a screenshot of the routine I create to silence the camera shutter sound.

Samesung
Active Level 10
Easy way to do things!
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
I THINK that there are/maybe some regulations regarding a "requirement" that the Camera needs to be heard??

Have a look at the link below 🐧

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note-9/Disable-Camera-Noise-NOW-SOLVED/td-p/379666/page/3

carr0498
Active Level 9
wow, looking at that community, talk about a bunch of self entitled babies... turn the system volume down, and voila, problem solved...I think they're upset the can't take secret up-skirt pictures
Samesung
Active Level 10
I remember that's why they removed the cameras from smartwatches. Too many weirdos were taking photos in the locker room.
pagli
Active Level 1
paglu ki pagli i love you all my life