Original topic:

Can't download on internet

(Topic created on: 07-02-2020 04:03 PM)
Samsung_w8Ib9E7
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hello,

One day out of the blue I couldn't download anything to my phone anymore, excepting if I'm in my gmail app. I tried to look through all the settings and had no luck. I tried to do a reset on the settings but it Is asking for my PIN and I cant remember it either. 

TIA if you can assist me :)
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
hey what you said wasn't working for me but it prompted me to try something new.

I reset all app preferences and it worked. Thank you very much! :)

View solution in context

8 Comments
Galaxy S
Samsung_w8Ib9E7, can you specify more detail ? What do you mean by you cannot able to download anything to your phone? Are you talking about Google playstore download? Or download picture from web browser?

All I can suggest now is go to My File app and check if your storage is full or not. If your storage is full, that make sense you cannot download anything.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Samsung_w8lb9E7, 

Please follow the suggestion provided by Tallman and get back to us with more information if it is not the case.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
I can't download pictures, or pdf's specifically. I recently moved data to my sd card, so my memory isn't full now. It may have been before when this problem started.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
So you can't download pictures and Pdf from where? Does your phone shows any error message? Screenshot may help.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
No it does nothing except the blue line goes across the top under the address bar. as though it downloads but nothing happens. There's nothing to take a pic of.

I am censored on a few platforms so maybe it has to do with that?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hmm ... try the following:

Open Settings → Apps →Samsung Internet → Storage
Click clear data and clear cache

Try download again.
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
hey what you said wasn't working for me but it prompted me to try something new.

I reset all app preferences and it worked. Thank you very much! :)
Galaxy S
Good, at least finally resolved. 👍🏼