Original topic:

Can't wait to see Canadian deals on S20 FE

(Topic created on: 09-29-2020 07:14 PM)
stmax
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
On Reddit peope in the US are reporting crazy deals direct from Samsung on the FE.    Everything from price matching $100 off to trade in values of $350 for phones as old as the S9+ and all stackable!  I am so excited to get the same love on October 1st when preorders start for Canada!
5 Comments
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi stmax,

Thanks for taking the time to share this with us. yes, there will be exciting offers for the Galaxy S20 Fan Edition. Just one more day to go.🙂

0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Sorry to burst your bubble but Canada never gets the same kind of deals with the US...
h0h0h0
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
silly rabbit trix are for Americans
0 Likes
stmax
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Lol. Some of you are on to me. All kidding aside. This phone does not seem to be meant for Canadian Fans.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Samsung Members, I would like to give you some information about the S20FE promotions.

If you preorder Galaxy S20 FE on the samsung.ca website between October 1 to October 15 2020, you can avail Galaxy Fit2 (+125 Bonus Air Miles) or UV Sanitizer with wireless charging (+125 Bonus Air Miles).
If you purchase Galaxy S20FE between October 1 to October 26 2020 from Samsung Experience Stores or authorized dealers, then you will get an e-voucher redeemable on samsung.com for a Galaxy Fit2 (+125 Bonus Air Miles) or UV Sanitizer with wireless charging (+125 Bonus Air Miles).
If you also participate in Trade-in program, you will get an additional $150 credit to the trade-in value of your old device.
You can find more information about the promotions in the link below.
https://shop.samsung.com/ca/promotions

0 Likes