Original topic:

Change CSC code.

(Topic created on: 12-16-2018 06:53 PM)
Shoot267
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,

I have an Indian Samsung Galaxy S8 device which I need to change to Canadian device by changing the CSC. this is because I need to log into Samsung Members Canadian Version Instead of Indian version. However, when I dial up the code along with the IMEI number, I get a list of CSC codes out of which I cannot find Canadian code.

I googled the codes for Samsung but still the code which it gave me for Canada, I could not see it on the list. There were 3 codes on google. neither of them were listed.

What is the Canadian CSC code?
0 Likes
12 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Canada CSC is a separate Multi-CSC file than European countries (OYA vs OXM, but there are more Multi-CSC). Long story short, you won't ever find XAC in European devices.

You need to flash the Canadian Multi-CSC file first.
0 Likes
Shoot267
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Can I get the step by step procedure? I have a Canadian gear watch. Sensors are not working and I need to send error report.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Okay but be advised this might wipe your phone, and might not work at all.

Just wait until I get home though. I can't right now.
0 Likes
Shoot267
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Okay. Thanks.
0 Likes
Shoot267
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Please provide with steps
0 Likes
Jmak
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Check if the phone is exynos or snapdragon based. I am not sure if changing CSC is affected.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
He has an Exynos F.

But CSC is non-executable code. It's just a preset of settings to comply with carrier features and laws. So technically it should work. This is untested though. He doesn't risk irreversible damage though.
0 Likes
Shoot267
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Can you provide steps?
0 Likes
jimie
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
bmc
fido
bell