Original topic:

Charger

(Topic created on: 01-18-2020 06:06 PM)
Jëssy
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Using wireless charger is bad for the next? Cause my phone these days are often a bit hot when not in use .. And yeah, thanks for those of u who answered 
8 Comments
Adji99
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
really?
0 Likes
Jëssy
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hell yeah
DaKuRa
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
is bad for the next 🤣🤣✌✌, nggk kok, tergantung penggunaan
0 Likes
Jëssy
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
what?
0 Likes
Adji99
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
😁😁😁😁
0 Likes
tya21
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
well, i've read in some articles about this problem. the big way to cause problems in smartphone batteries is to overheat them. wireless can create extra heat, but i suspect it’s not enough to shorten the life of the cell.
don't worry about wireless charging and heat. the phone will automatically shut down if it gets too hot, keeping it from getting damaged. that should also stop charging before it gets dangerous. still, it’s a good idea to do some very carefully monitored tests and keep flammable materials away from your phone charger.
it’s best to stay with the standard charging speed if you have a big fat case.
Jëssy
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thanks for ur advice and answers ... Very helpful for me ... So it's okay if I use a wireless charger for now? Btw, thanks for answering in english, so I can understand
tya21
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
yeah that still okay. it won't explode 😄
maybe will likely lead to a reduction in the life of the mobile phone battery. but if you wishing to eke out the longest life from your phone, cable charging is still recommended 👌
you're welcome sis 😊👍
0 Likes