Original topic:

@Community_Moderator ... question...

(Topic created on: 07-05-2019 02:34 PM)
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
When are we getting night mode for the camera of S9 + S10? @Community_Moderator

Europe has updated S9 camera, and I'm sure S10 cameras as well, since a long time now. Its about time Canada gets it , dont you think? ....
14 Comments
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S

There is likely some obvious problem with the updates working properly with our phones that is the reason why we haven't got the updates. Do you really think that they would delay them just because ???

0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
No, but I would expect an answer to the like of we are currently working on the night mode update for the camera for the S9 and S10 and it's in the final or early stage of development or testing.. ...or testing is complete and update should be sent to canadian carriers in X amount of time.
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
@fuggyr, I agree. But the minimum is To get an answer from Samsung 👍
Solution
Options
Galaxy S

Hey @fuggyr,

Sorry about the delay—I looked into this for you, and my sources are telling me that the new MR for the S10 will include night mode! As @Shaggyskunk1 said, it's scheduled for release in the second week of July 😊

I was also able to get confirmation that night mode will be coming to the S9, slated for a late July release. Of course, I can't guarantee these release dates for sure... but I hope this answers your question!

Cheers,

Sabrina

Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
tank you 👍At least we have an idea 🤞