Show your love for Galaxy by sharing with us the best shot taken with your Galaxy S device.
User with the shots uploaded given the most kudos/ likes will stand a chance to be invited to the next Galaxy event coming to you soon.
Be sure to get your friends to join the contest and give your pictures lots of love!
HOW TO JOIN:
1. Take your best shot which reflects your love and affection for Galaxy with any Galaxy S device.
2. Edit the picture to include the Samsung Galaxy Sticker using the editing feature in gallery (eg: GalaxyS10+)
3. Upload the picture with sticker stamped onto Galaxy Gallery in Samsung Members app.
4. Give your best caption and include the following hashtag #SamsungMembersMY #LoveforGalaxy #GalaxyS
Time to show off your photography skills! Contest ends 20 February 2020
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Contest period: The Contest begins on 12 February 2020 (“Contest Start Date”) and ends on 20 February 2020 (“Contest End Date”), Malaysia Time. Samsung’s server is the official time-keeping device for this Contest. Samsung reserves the right to amend or extend the duration or any particular of this contest at any time as they deem fit without any prior notice.
2. Organizer: This Contest is organized by Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“Samsung”).
3. Eligibility. The Contest is open to individuals who:
a. Are residents of Malaysia, 18 years of age and above (as of 12 February 2020) and below the age of 35 (as stated in their NRIC) except the employees of the Organizer, their affiliates and/or related companies, distributors, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies.
b. A user of Samsung Galaxy S device
c. Have registered for a valid Samsung Account ID and uses Samsung Members. Samsung Accounts are free, but subject to Terms and Conditions. If you do not have a Samsung Account, visit account.samsung.com and follow the links and instructions to create an account.
d. Agree to receive promotional and marketing materials about Samsung and/or partner products, services, and/or event through the contact details provided herein.
e. Submit a photo with Samsung Galaxy sticker stamped and a creative caption onto Galaxy Gallery on Samsung Members Community.
(Hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Contestants”)
4. By participating in this Contest, each Eligible Contestant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All rules and regulations and instructions issued by Samsung from time to time will be deemed incorporated in these Terms and Conditions. Samsung reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice.
5. Only ONE (1) submission per Eligible Contestant is allowed. Samsung reserves the right to disqualify submissions from accounts with more than one submission.
6. Samsung reserves the right at its discretion to approve or reject any application and/or details submitted to Samsung which are not legible are fraudulent. For the avoidance of doubt, Samsung reserves the right, as it deems fit to determine if the supporting details are sufficiently legible or genuine.
7. Each Shortlisted Eligible Contestant is required to RSVP with Samsung by 24 February 2020 to confirm their attendance.
8. Winner Selection & Prize(s): FIFTY (50) Eligible Contestants will be selected as winners (“Winners”) to attend Local Event. The Winners will be selected based on the merit of the online photo submission given the most likes/ kudos on Samsung Members Community, on a first come first served basis. Results of the winners are subjected to Samsung’s sole discretion.
9. The Shortlisted Contestants will receive a “Winning Announcement” email from Samsung. Winners may attend the Local Event, subject to the terms stated herein.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
10. The Winners will be informed via email from Samsung. The Winners must provide Samsung with a confirmation to attend the Local Event before 24 February 2020 after receiving the email. Winners, who fail to respond within the stipulated time period will be at Samsung’s sole discretion, be disqualified from the Contest.
11. The Winners who have been selected by Samsung must be able to be present at the venue of the Local Event on the date of the event on 28 February 2020. In the event the Winners are not able to attend, Samsung reserves the right to replace with the subsequent winner.
12. Samsung will not be responsible for Winner’s transportation that are incurred to attend the Local Event. All personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are non-relevant to Winner’s attendance to the Local Event are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
13. Travel dates of the Local Event are non-negotiable.
14. No winners’ representatives are allowed to attend the Local Event in the event that any of the winners are unable to attend the event due to last minute circumstances.
15. Samsung shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of attending the Local Event.
16. Samsung shall not be held responsible for lost deliveries resulting from wrong information entered by winners.
17. By participating in this Contest, each Eligible Contestant is communicating with Samsung electronically. By doing so, each Eligible Contestant agrees to receive communications from Samsung electronically. Samsung will communicate by push message via Samsung Members, electronic mail at the electronic mail address provided by the Eligible Contestant or posting notices in such manner specified herein. Each Eligible Contestant consents to receiving electronically, all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Samsung provides in relation to the contest. Notwithstanding any provisions herein, each Eligible Contestant acknowledges that Samsung have the discretion, but is not obliged, to contact the Eligible Contestant via other reasonable means or mode of communication as they deem fit.
18. Each Eligible Contestant agrees to take part in any and all marketing, promotional, publicity exercises with respect to this contest; agrees for Samsung to use his/her name, voice, photograph, likeness or other personal identifiable information in any media for the promotion and publicity of this contest and/or Samsung products: and grants Samsung all consents and waivers necessary hereunder, including in respect of any promotional photographs and/or audio/video recordings taken in respect of this contest. Each Eligible Contestant agrees that Samsung shall be at liberty to publish, promote, copy, reproduce, transmit, display, edit, adapt, modify, create derivative works of and/or otherwise distribute or use his/her particulars (including any publicly available Facebook profile photo and details):
i. In connection with this contest and/or Samsung products;
ii. For the promotion and publicity of this contest and/or Samsung products;
iii. In any manner, format or media whether now known or hereinafter created, and in any part of the world, including without limitation on online platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram; at Samsung’s sole discretion and royalty-free and without obligation of attribution or consent. Each Eligible Contestant hereby irrevocably grants Samsung all consents and waivers necessary in connection with the above.
19. Eligible Contestants will only be confirmed as winners after the verification of validity of each participation. Samsung reserves the right to check the validity of any participation. Entries failing to comply with the Terms and Conditions herein will not be accepted. Samsung reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Contestant suspected of fraud, or if Samsung believes that the Eligible Contestant’s entry and/or results has been manipulated in any way by machines or computers.
20. Samsung reserves the right to change or substitute the prizes to other prizes of a comparable or other value if deemed fit. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
21. In the event of any dispute arising from this Contest or relating to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of Samsung on all matters pertaining to this contest shall be final and binding on all parties. No correspondence or further claims shall be entertained.
22. If this contest is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond Samsung’s control, Samsung reserves the right in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
i. To disqualify any Eligible Contestant; or
ii. To modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this contest, as appropriate.
23. Samsung makes no guarantee of the availability of Samsung Members application or its web services and will not be held responsible for any interruption of service that may interfere with the ability to participate in this contest.
24. Samsung does not undertake any responsibility or obligation to ensure that any prize will be delivered to any prize winner. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, Samsung disclaims all warranties and representations of any of any kind, express or implied, including any representation that any prize shall be delivered or transferred to the winner(s). Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by the law, Samsung (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this contest, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
i. Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Samsung’s control);
ii. Any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference
iii. Any claim or prize(s) that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by Samsung) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Samsung;
iv. Any variation to the prize(s) value to that stated in these Terms & Conditions
v. Any tax liability incurred by a Eligible Contestant; or
vi. Use or claim of the prize(s).
26. Employees and agents of Samsung, their respective families, households or anyone professionally connected with this contest (in Samsung’s opinion), are not eligible to enter this contest.
27. Each contestant agrees to indemnify and hold Samsung harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs on an indemnity basis) arising from the alleged or actual infringement of any third party copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights, or other rights, any breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or arising out of or in connection with this contest.
28. Except where expressly provided herein, each Eligible Contestant shall bear his/her own costs and expenses incurred and/or arising from his/her participation in this contest, and no reimbursement may be sought from Samsung and/or the sponsors.
29. Each Eligible Contestant shall not, without the prior written approval of Samsung, speak to the press or any other media, or give any interviews or comments relating to this contest.
30. Samsung reserves the right to use any personal data of Eligible Contestants in any manner as mentioned above and/or for any purpose they deem fit for the purposes of this contest and the Eligible Contestants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
31. The decision of Samsung in relation to every aspect of this contest, including but not limited to the Eligible Contestants shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstances and no appeal or complaint from any Eligible Contestants will be entertained.
32. Samsung reserves the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the campaign with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Samsung shall not entitle the Eligible Contestants to any claim or compensation against Samsung for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
33. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, and each Eligible Contestant irrevocable submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
@kokwei is right. I am a note user and I participated in a similar contest last year for note10 launch. but sadly I was not selected obviously to attend. I guess samsung does it for each of its flagship. As far as i know, i think this is always done via Samsung Members too. btw i'm a note9 user. Holla fellow note user!