Original topic:

Delete???

(Topic created on: 08-05-2019 07:15 PM)
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
So the posts from today were deleted but "He's back" or some close relative.....

My question is and like many members on here who I think wonder the same thing is "WHY?".  The largest smartphone manufacturer in the world with countless communities all over the world would have nothing in place to prevent this, 

I have to agree with Shaggy on this one that this is just unacceptable and to be honest disrespectful to Canadian community members that Samsung allows these sort of post to be displayed on "Our Forum"

Yes it's a long weekend here and yes there happens to be a big event going on in NYC but does that mean we get forgotten about? I personally have reported posts, sent emails, called people but to what avail? It has been mentioned in a open question "is this the sort of reception you want as a new Samsung owner? Oh I have an issue with my Fridge... with my TV.... with my whatever and your greetings are this garbage!!

I am sorry but something needs to be done and in a hurry, the standard reply of "Oh we are working on something special.. stay tuned" and then weeks go by which turns into months. Case in point the current flagship S series smartphone has no LED notice that's is useable and going on nearly 6 months and still nothing, but you can get  3rd party app that will work!!! Then why doesn't Samsung deliver? Come on 6 months later and nothing!

This is our forum for us members to use to get information out there ref updates, PSA etc, etc or to answer a simple question to a member looking for help.. So give us the basic protection on our forum so we may use them as intended and not as a dirty old person's retreat...

Date stamped 5 August 2919 @ 22.13 ....

Let's see how long an official response is given and what time frame we should see things implemented.

#upsetmember
7 Comments
Galaxy S
I will support you on this fact, they also delete my last 3 publications
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I doubt the best way to greet someone is "Hello helpless customer. Would you care for some inappropriate images before asking for help?"
0 Likes
미이라군
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

How did you know this email? 🤔🤔

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S

Hey @Echo1,

I and the rest of the Members team most definitely understand everyone's frustrations regarding the community moderation issue... we're very grateful to everyone who contacted support avenues in order to get this resolved!

In light of the inappropriate postings that occurred this weekend, we're taking a good look at our moderation processes in addition to implementing greater moderation coverage. We're dedicated to ensuring that our Members community is a safe, friendly and helpful space for all—rest assured that we're currently running around with our hair on fire, working on some changes so that an issue like this does not happen again!

Cheers,

Sabrina

0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
@Sabrina...

Well thank you for your response and I look forward to the announcement of what Samsung will do to make this community as it should be..... a safe environment where can ask for help and assist other members.
The only question I have is what time frame will we be looking at? as another repeat of what happened this past long weekend is 1 to many..
Options
Galaxy S

Hey @Echo1,

The good news is that we've already implemented some parts of our new strategy, but some of the bigger changes are still in the works. You should already be seeing improved moderation coverage now, although we're looking at ways to prevent inappropriate/spam posts from appearing in the community in the first place.

So, to answer your question about timeframe, this will be an ongoing process that evolves with the needs of the community! I'm looking forward to sharing some of the ideas we currently have in the pipeline 😊

Cheers,

Sabrina

0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Again thank you for your reply.

It will be nice for other members to see your replies and also to know Samsung is avidly working on a resolution.