Original topic:

Delivery report

(Topic created on: 07-11-2020 02:44 PM)
ajDilligaf
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi all.. can anyone tell me how to get rid of the "delivery report"? I get one after every text and it's driving me crazy!
24 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi ajDilligaf,

You can toggle off by following the below path.

Open Messages app >> 3 dots menu on top right corner >> Settings >> More Settings >> text message >> Show delivery report (Toggle off)

0 Likes
ajDilligaf
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I've been trying everything to get rid of it, and my main problem is.. I don't have those 3 dots! I don't know why but whenever I've had any problem and told to use them, they're not there!! Delivery report won't even come up when I do a search for it.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi ajDilligaf,

Could you please let us know the model number of the device and also please share the screenshot of the Messages app. Are you using the Samsung Messages app or 3 rd party app?

0 Likes
ajDilligaf
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
It's a S10+, and it's the Samsung Message app. I sure appreciate the help!
0 Likes
Cibi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
click more settings on 2nd page
then click text messages
then you will see Show when Delivered, turn it off
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Thanks Cibi.

Hi ajDilligaf, Thanks for sharing the screenshots. Please follow the steps given by Cibi and it will disable the delivery reports. Let us know if you need further help. 

ajDilligaf
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks so much Cibi & Keegan! I forgot to take a picture, didn't see a Show when Delivered, but something similar. I think I got it but won't know till I text someone!
0 Likes
ajDilligaf
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Forgot something else.. did I mention I've had a number of problems with this 📱! Besides the message app, my calendar has lost all it's stickers 🤔 and smilies.. only gives me what IT wants to! I used to be able to pick my own, and they're all gone! and, doing the above.. they don't last! I'm seriously thinking of going back to iPhone! Any suggestions?
0 Likes
ajDilligaf
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
So sorry, call me Duh! I just looked again, following your directions again, and it DID show.. show when delivered.. my bad!
0 Likes