Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

DiagMonAgent error message

(Topic created on: 06-16-2019 10:31 AM)
HBushell
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

My newly acquired Galaxy S6 has suddenly started giving me a DiagMonAgent has stopped message. Doesn't matter how I dismiss the message.. Shut down DiagMonAgent or just tap the screen to make it disappear... the message comes back anyway again and again. 

I've had the phone (acquired from my sister in law in excellent condition used but totally wiped/reset) about four months ago but the message just started last week. I haven't installed any apps in over a month. It is originally a Rogers phone and I'm still on the Rogers network.

I have tested it in safe mode and I've wiped the cache partition as suggested elsewhere.. .. makes no difference.. the message appears almost immediately after waking the phone to check messages or make a call/text. The functions of the phone do not seem to be affected but the annoying error message just keeps returning again and again. 

Any ideas would be appreciated 

Tnx

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
Make sure that it's THIS app you use 😉🐧

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Comments
Galaxy S
It's a Samsung system app - Diagnostic Monitoring Agent = DiagMonAgent
You don't need to worry about it & you can either disable it with adb commands or (simpler) get Package Disabler Pro from the Play Store (costs a couple of bucks) - Or you could always Root the device & uninstall it... Your call 🤙🐧
HBushell
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I will try Package Disabler Pro. Thanks for the reply. 

Solution
Galaxy S
Make sure that it's THIS app you use 😉🐧
0 Likes
HBushell
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Thanks.. that's the one I installed and it worked perfectly. Best 4 dollars I've spent this year :)

Galaxy S
Good to hear 👍 🕊
0 Likes
valvin
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
how can i update my software in samsung s6 this is what happens when i try to update it.
0 Likes
TchekS6
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
it is rooted device..unroot it and u can update it to the last firmware.
0 Likes
Samsung_mMw3GHl
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
My newly acquired Galaxy S6 has suddenly started giving me a DiagMonAgent has stopped message.
know voice not listened during calls and no video runs saved in my gallery or run from utube
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
DO NOT OPEN THAT LINK BELOW or you will be flooded with ads and might even get pop-up ads on your phone all the time. I repeat, DO NOT OPEN THAT LINK. This person is only trying to make money from S Members with stolen content. Don't reward this shameful behavior.
0 Likes