Original topic:

Do you know why Samsung introduced the edge screen?

(Topic created on: 11-04-2019 03:58 PM)
Reza33
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
To increase the chance of leaving you with a broken screen phone🤨

I feel so dumb to keep buying Samsung with edge screens and break it after some months! Any usful function for the edges beside making repair guys richer? No, absolutely not! 
0 Likes
12 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I have had a edge screen since the S7 edge came out and had no issues with cracked or damaged screens I have even drop my phone on occasion.

After all it's a technical device it's not meant to hammer in nails, just saying🙄🙄🙄
Reza33
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
we can all say the milk's color is black when that makes us a huge benefit 😂
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I am just saying that normal wear and tear won't crack or break the screen so what are you doing to break yours???
SamsungMad
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
test
0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
i had the S6 edge and now S9+ and i have had no issues with my screen... dropped my phone a few times, no cracks... What are you doing with your phone???
0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Needless to say , you need a phone case... preferably with corner cushioning
0 Likes
Reza33
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
from employee point of view can you please explain why do you make a weak point and suggest to cover the edge with thick case? you are clearly missing the point.
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I can barely tell I have a case on my device +its got a nice li'l kickstand too. 🚶♂️I'm not giving an opinion... I've never broken not 1 phone since like star-tac but I've always had a good case on my phone and yes b4 they were much bulkier but now they are quite nice 🤷♂️
I kinda laugh when I see peeps with no case saying they like the feel of the phone, yeah that's great and all but you can spend $20-100 for a case and save the time to take it in when it gets broke and the repair is
~the same cost 🤷♂️
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Ps I drop mine almost everyday and I even ran over it with my car bc when I got in it slipped out my pocket and bounced under the car and of course lined up with the wheel 🤦♂️, eeek, all good though, no breakage 🤙👍