Original topic:

Don't like Android 10?

(Topic created on: 12-16-2019 12:08 AM)
mindl
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Not sure why you wouldn't. Appears to be a nice upgrade to Pie. Subtle enhancements and a Privacy menu in Settings to allow quicker access to buried settings amongst everything.
BUT! 
If you absolutely must go back, download the latest version of Samfirm here and all tools and instructions are provided in the zip file. (Right click and extract after downloading).

14 Comments
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
It's kind of glitchy at the moment.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
What's "glitchy" One UI V2.0?
Hasn't been glitchy at all for me - Especially on the last Beta 🐧
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
ya in my experience to the swipe gesture hasn't been all smooth for me idk why im not complaining though its not a big issue for me just wanted to point it out there!
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Go to recovery and delete cache, could work. Or back up and factory reset the phone. That might work as well.
KylePark
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I hope Samsung releases Android 10 for Fold ASAP as well..
I really love my Fold but getting late update is quite a bummer
0 Likes
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
how is the fold so far? is it worth the money?
0 Likes
KylePark
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
definitely not a phone for everyone, for now at least.
while I had to sell my Note 10+ and Tab s5e for this,
I have no regrets buying this device.
Having tablet and phone on one device is a such a nice advantage to have. Also, watching YouTube, playing games, and reading book is super nice on this thing.
So yeah, definitely worth my 2900 dollars.
0 Likes
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I notice when pulling down notifications the animation is bad and you don't get a smooth transition. It sort of sticks. Little things like these will persist for a short while.
Galaxy S
After any Android version update - It's always a good idea to Backup your device with Smart Switch & Factory Reset - There's zero issues on One UI V2.0 😉 🐧