Downgrade One UI 2.5

(Topic created on: 10-30-2020 11:57 PM)
Lukhmanali
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

HI,

I am using Samsung S20+ Exynos version.

Is there a way to downgrade from One UI 2.5 To 2.1.

Google camera is not working with UI 2.5 and Samsung stock front camera processing is horrible.

Will downgrading affect my warranty. 

5 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Lukhmanali, Normally you cannot roll back your device to the previous version once completed to upgrade. Please let us know your issue with the Samsung camera application in detail so that we could be able to assist you.

0 Likes
Lukhmanali
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi,

I was able to use Gcam before UI 2.5 update.

I am very much satisfied with my main camera but front camera processing is horrible.

Samsung front camera smoothens the image very much and has less detail than image captured using Google Camera.

0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Lukhmanali, Please adjust the beauty mode settings and check if the issue got resolved. You could do it by turning on the camera >> Tap on the front camera >> Tap on the Beauty Mode icon >> Set the beauty mode level to low. Please get back to us with the results.

0 Likes
Lukhmanali
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

hi,

Now results are better than before , But nowhere near google cam.

Anyway thanks for the tip.

0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Lukhmanali, Glad to know that the camera is working fine now. Please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

0 Likes