Original topic:

Facebook

(Topic created on: 10-27-2017 09:26 PM)
mumbles1
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
who all is the Facebook app? not sure if I want to use it I think I will get to many updates throughout the day... thoughts?
0 Likes
6 Comments
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
It's not too bad. If you're an avid Facebook user, you should use the app. If not, just browsing with browser is finee.
MamaBear
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
You can always turn off the notifications if you find you're getting roo many notifications... That's what I've done .
redfox1
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
613 eh mama bear o can't shake this infestation of leaches thirsty for data 5139c0bf-5115-4e16-a86e-7de0065605ab.jpg
0 Likes
Chris74
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah...Facebook it's a very "hungry" app when comes 2 data and memory..I disable notifications and also background data usage
MamaBear
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
@redfox those are some beautiful babies you got there.. and I'm a super early riser.. like 4:30 daily lol
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I recommend downloading Facebook lite. you don't need to have 2 different apps installed (Facebook&messenger). you won't find it in the play store normally. it's usually hidden if you have a high end phone on a high end network. Lite is designed for budget phones on 2G or 3G networks. you have to download it from a site like apkmirror (that's where I got my version from). plays videos, and has the messenger app built in.
0 Likes