Beginner Level 2

Does anyone know how I can un-update the latest Android  update (Feb 2020).

It has added more options on my camera,

but at same time, a crap green tint is automatically added to all the pictures and videos at night time - EVEN WHEN the room is bright.

This happens when i use the camera/video from the screen icon,  or if i use the camera in whatsApp/telegram.

This NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.

It's only happened AFTER the miserable Android update a few weeks ago.

And no change to settings = it goes back to normal for most part of the day.

Then horrible green tint at night.

Then okay/normal in the morning/day.

Nothing at all in the settings.

8 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 4
Which phone model is it? The February update was merely a security patch and shouldn't have modified any camera functionality, you could have gotten a faulty product, or it could be a **bleep** product if it wasn't bought directly from Samsung.
Highlighted
Active Level 4
You also could have enabled a filter that adds the tint, so make sure you don't have any filters on and turn scene optimizer off, if that doesn't work I have no clue what's going on as I don't have the same problem, nor have 8 noticed anyone else complaining.
Highlighted
Active Level 4
F-aulty
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
What phone do you have?
Highlighted

Hi Msaqib2,

Please share your phone model code, picture showing green tint(screenshot). Are you experiencing green tint while taking pictures from rear camera or Front camera? If u share the above mentioned details, It would be helpful to assist you further.

Cheers,

Kinsley 

Highlighted
Active Level 8
what do you mean, the update added more options on my camera
Highlighted
Expert Level 1
After each update, i make a wipe cache partition now and it resolved many problems ...Badly, Samsung's update are often a p ain in the *bleep* like if nobody test them
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Wipe-cache-partition-for-all-devices/m-p/3156063
Highlighted
Active Level 8
I think QA team should update their test cases more often