Original topic:

Feb 2020 Update puts rubbish green tint on my pictures & camera at night - i need a fix

(Topic created on: 02-24-2020 08:41 AM)
Msaqib2
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Does anyone know how I can un-update the latest Android  update (Feb 2020).

It has added more options on my camera,

but at same time, a crap green tint is automatically added to all the pictures and videos at night time - EVEN WHEN the room is bright.

This happens when i use the camera/video from the screen icon,  or if i use the camera in whatsApp/telegram.

This NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.

It's only happened AFTER the miserable Android update a few weeks ago.

And no change to settings = it goes back to normal for most part of the day.

Then horrible green tint at night.

Then okay/normal in the morning/day.

Nothing at all in the settings.

8 Comments
Galaxy S
Which phone model is it? The February update was merely a security patch and shouldn't have modified any camera functionality, you could have gotten a faulty product, or it could be a **bleep** product if it wasn't bought directly from Samsung.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
You also could have enabled a filter that adds the tint, so make sure you don't have any filters on and turn scene optimizer off, if that doesn't work I have no clue what's going on as I don't have the same problem, nor have 8 noticed anyone else complaining.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
F-aulty
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
What phone do you have?
0 Likes
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Msaqib2,

Please share your phone model code, picture showing green tint(screenshot). Are you experiencing green tint while taking pictures from rear camera or Front camera? If u share the above mentioned details, It would be helpful to assist you further.

Cheers,

Kinsley 

0 Likes
Galaxy S
what do you mean, the update added more options on my camera
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
After each update, i make a wipe cache partition now and it resolved many problems ...Badly, Samsung's update are often a p ain in the *bleep* like if nobody test them
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Wipe-cache-partition-for-all-devices/m-p/3156063
0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I think QA team should update their test cases more often
0 Likes