Original topic:

February 2020 security patch

(Topic created on: 05-13-2020 11:14 AM)
piman
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S

Hey all, how come the last update is greyed out. How do I install the march 2020 security patch without danger😇. Thanks 
6 Comments
Mezabaru
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
did you recently reset it or update manually? you should probably post what phone you have.
piman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
oops sorry I have samsung S9. I did a reset march 23rd.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
What you see here is normal when there's no available update & other than Samsung's inconsistent support for the Monthly Security Patch Updates - There's nothing for you to do - You'll just have to wait patiently until a Security Patch OTA is available for your device.
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi @piman,
As mentioned by @Shaggyskunk1, it is normal.
However you can check for a software update manually by following the steps below:
Go to Settings > Software update > Download and Install > Download update manually.
Please note that you will get a update notification when it is available on your phone and you will get the update information as well.
Thanks @Mezabaru and @Shaggyskunk1 for your information.

0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Where's May update for S9
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
DO NOT OPEN THAT LINK or you will be flooded with ads and might even get pop-up ads on your phone all the time. I repeat, DO NOT OPEN THAT LINK. This person is only trying to make money from S Members with stolen content. Don't reward this shameful behavior.
0 Likes