Original topic:

February 20th and 2019

(Topic created on: 01-21-2019 07:46 AM)
TheDarkSaver
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
On February 20th, Samsung will unveil its new flagship phone, the galaxy s10 lite, s10, s10 plus, and the s10 5g model (if rumors are true). And probably the most exciting, the phone we have been waiting for a very, very long time the galaxy f (aka the foldable phone). This event really marks a new step into the future that is being pushed by Samsung. I really can't wait

Samsung in 2019 means new strategies. They are innovating a lot. While putting new tech and futuristic tech into the flagships, they are also r
Regaining the midrange market. Samsung is supposedly releasing 9 (yes,I know 9) new midrange phones for the A series. While also making a new series called the M series for the Indian market as the regain the market against other companies in Asia. The leaks for the M10,20, and 30 are amazing.the phones if right could gi for 150(m10) to 300(m30) dollars! This is the year Samsung regains the market in asia,innovate in technology, and becomes the best.

Please read my old post on what Samsung should do for 2019 and my 8.0 problem is fixed, i was able to fix it

Thx
8 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
M10 price is 126USD. M20 is 182USD.
0 Likes
TheDarkSaver
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
oh,intressting who is your source
0 Likes
TheDarkSaver
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
and are these finalized?
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
GSMArena
0 Likes
gramma123
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I saw yesterday that the new phone, which they called a flip-phone but looked like a flex-phone, was $1500.00☹☹☹☹It was on the morning show on CP24. Everyone kinda laughed 🤣😂🤣😂Including me!! The one thing I don't know is was it a Samsung or..?
0 Likes
TheDarkSaver
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i think its the rollflex pai
TheDarkSaver
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
they are a Chinese manufacture
0 Likes
strokeynoncense
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
heres what forbes has to say. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2019/01/15/samsung-galaxy-s10-upgrade-release-date-cost-specs-ram-storage-galaxy-s9-note9/amp/
0 Likes