Original topic:

Feedback success!!!!!!!!

(Topic created on: 02-28-2020 04:47 PM)
makeanimationssmooth
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Thank you SAMSUNG!!! Thank you for listening to my advice!! You have provided a service very beneficial to us Samsung Users.

A few posts ago, I made a suggestion to include a volume monitor in the Digital Wellbeing app to ensure, well, digital wellness. Was just watching a One UI 2.1 video and found the feature!

Although this feature is currently available for S20, I really do hope it comes to S10, Note 10, Note 9, and S9. With being in Android 10, hopefully not their last update 😉, it would be very considerate for you Samsung to include this simple feature in a security patch or app update. Really appreciate Samsung for listening to their consumers to make their phones great. Many companies are good, but the ones superior are the ones that listen to their customers just like Samsung. Thank you Samsung once again!
20 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
And you really think that they did this due to your request? This means the feature was developed with the S20. Or maybe it was here on the S10 with the Q release. I haven't checked because I don't care at all about Digital Wellbeing. You had literally nothing to do with this. This kind of stuff isn't coded, tested and complemented with infographics overnight.

Your next suggestion should be for Samsung to use capacitive touchscreens. If they listen to you, they'll do this right away.
Galaxy S
I'll politely remind you I said One UI 2.1, not s20
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I'll politely remind you that OneUI 2.1 was developed on the S20 and will remain exclusive to it and newer models.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

What could we do if she was'nt here ...Samsung is waiting for her advices..

Galaxy S
btw, I'll remind both of you that this was due to me. no need to be clever
Galaxy S
and both @Cassidy and @Chmultimedia come to my posts for no reason and talk rubbish. They just try to degrade people to get likes. A really low class thing to do, shame on both of you. Can't even celebrate with someone's happiness
Galaxy S
no it wont remain exclusive to the S20
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Breaking !!